There's a short time left until Ramadan and some of us might be feeling a little rusty on the Do’s and Don’ts, the terminology used and generally how to get the best out of the most blessed month of the year.
Have no fear! We’ve compiled all our Ramadan related articles that are packed with quick refreshers, tips and tricks.
Click away and share with friends and family.
For Motivation/ Planning ahead
These articles will see you right through Ramadan, with advice on the benefits of certain days, getting through the mid-month slump and lists of shareable du’as and reminders.
- When is Ramadan 2019?
- Benefits of the first 10 days of Ramadan
- The ultimate Ramadan survival guide
- Ramadan reminders - 30 Days, 30 Ways
- Five top tips to regain that fresh Ramadan feeling
- 30 days, 30 good deeds
- Essential du'as for Ramadan
Who must pay Zakat? What’s the difference between Sadaqah and Zakat? What is Muslim Hands donation policy on Zakat? All your questions are answered in our intensive guides below.
- Zakat, the essential guide
- A '100% Zakat' policy - the facts
- Zakat-al-Fitr - a small act with a big impact
- Sadaqah the essential facts
For the Kiddies
Get your kids motivated and involved this Ramadan.
For the Chefs
These recipes are innovative and delicious - ingredients used are Sunnah approved!
- Sunnah recipes - Dates
- Sunnah recipes - Barley
- Sunnah recipes - Grapes and raisans
- Sunnah recipes - Honey
- Sunnah recipes - Olives
- Top ten sunnah foods for Ramadan
- 12 sunnah seasonings to keep you healthy this Ramadan
For the Last Ten Days
The final stretch - tips on how to make the most of Laylatul Qadr and the final days of Ramadan
- Five things you can do to get the most from the last ten days of Ramadan
- Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power
This year, avoid the confusion and get clued up on how to pray the Eid prayer as well as all the sunnah acts you can perform!