Islamic Heritage Fund
The spiritual and moral teachings of Islam are a gift which allow mankind to flourish. By focusing on the spiritual well-being of our beneficiaries, Muslim Hands has contributed to producing religiously literate, compassionate and altruistic individuals who are now benefiting the wider society.
For over 20 years we have been committed to supporting the religious education of Muslims around the world, from rural villages in Africa to renowned Islamic institutes in Pakistan to convert communities in Mexico. With your support, we aim to continue this task, which was first undertaken by the beloved Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and continued in every age by his followers.
Some of the Islamic Heritage projects we currently support include::
- Renovating Masjid Al-Aqsa
- Supporting an Islamic school for converts in Mexico
- Islamic scholarships for women in Pakistan
- Maintenance of the historic Djenne Mosque in Mali (pictured)
- Translation of the Holy Qur'an into Spanish
- Islamic school in Malawi
- Building community Masjids worldwide
You can read our article here to find out more.