Global Safe Water Fund
The Messenger of Allah (saw) was asked, 'Which charity is best?' He [saw] replied, '(Providing) water'. [Abu Dawud]
By regularly donating to the Safe Water Fund, you can help our teams tackle safe water scarcity across the globe. You could be constructing a well for a school, providing a water filtration plant for a village or installing a rainwater harvesting system in a community. Here are just a few of the ways the Safe Water Fund changes lives:
- People are less likely to get sick from contaminated water, which means families are healthier and stronger overall.
- Children - especially girls - can stop walking long distances to collect water, meaning they spend more time in school.
- Adults are less likely to lose income when they are sick or are looking after sick children.
- Livestock are healthier which helps livelihoods to flourish.
- Access to clean water improves local agriculture, reducing food insecurity.
You can give a one-off donation or set up a regular payment to give 'the best charity' every month!