How Your Money Is Spent

Making every penny count

How Your Money is Spent

At Muslim Hands we deliver your donation in an efficient and wholly accountable way.

Transparency is important to you and to us. We do everything we can to reduce the costs of delivering our projects so that at least 90% of your donation will benefit communities directly. The remaining 10% is used to generate further funds. Our admin costs are covered by Gift Aid, at no additional cost to you. 

Watch the video below to find out more.

90p*

is used for relief and development work

10p*

is used to generate further funds

0p*

of your donation is spent on admin, as all admin is covered by Gift Aid.


*Based on 2019 data.
 

Financial Reports


Muslim Hands UK

Established in 1993, Muslim Hands is an aid agency and NGO helping those affected by poverty, conflict and natural disaster in over 20 countries worldwide.