Order your Qurbani now: https://muslimhands.org.uk/appeals/qurbani-2015
By the grace of Allah we are once again honoured to soon be welcoming the blessed days of Dhul Hijjah. This Eid we aim to feed a million hungry people, but this can only be achieved through your sacrifice.
Here’s how giving your Qurbani through Muslim Hands will benefit those most in need:
1. Tackling Hunger - Our Qurbani programme target those most at risk from hunger and malnutrition.
2. Locations To Suit Every Budget - We have a range of Qurbani locations to suit every budget, starting from £35.
3. Stun Free Sacrifice - We do not stun our animals.
4. Sacrificed after Eid Salah - The sacrifices we carry out take place after Eid Salah.
5. Meat Distributed On Eid - Meat is distributed during the days of Eid, allowing disadvantaged communities to enjoy this special time.
6. Non-frozen, Non-tinned Meat - The recipients of your Qurbani only receive fresh meat.
7. Supporting Local Farmers & their Families - We source everything locally, supporting local farmers and their families.
We are already taking Qurbani orders and with prices from just £35 they will be selling out so get yours in early to avoid disappointment.