Are you an enthusiastic baker? Then roll up your sleeves and enter our Grand Bake-Off competition!
We have three categories of bakers (children, teenagers and adults), each with their very own star baker and to top it off – the overall winner will receive an Umrah ticket!
Bake a cake with our water campaign theme and show-off your skills to an audience of 20,000 people.
*Entry Fee (non-refundable) - £30 entry fee applies | Closing date for entries – 8th September 2017.
*Fundraising Target - Each entrant must raise a minimum of £100 for Muslim Hands water projects.
*Limited spaces available
1. All participants must complete the registration form, pay the registration fee (non-refundable) of £30 and raise a minimum of £100 towards Muslim Hands water projects.
2. All entries must be inspired by our campaign water theme: 'What comes to your mind when you think of water?’
3. All baked entries must be a single round cake using an 8-inch cake tin.
4. All participant will need to bring three separate pieces of cake for the judges to taste.
5. All participants must provide a list of ingredients used in the bake-off.
6. All participants must specify any ingredients used that may cause allergies.
7. All ingredients used in the bakes must be edible and halal.
8. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. No offensive characters or work must be present in bakes.
10. All entries must be the participants sole work.
11. Only one person per entry.
12. Muslim Hands will not provide equipment or ingredients on the day.
13. Complete bakes must be brought in between 12pm and 1pm on the event day.
No entries after 1pm.
14. No refunds will be given for non-attendance or lateness.
15. Each participant must fundraise £100 by the event date.
Muslim Hands works worldwide to provide families and communities with access to clean water and appropriate sanitary facilities. We work with a wide range of communities, varying our approach to reflect the specific needs of our beneficiaries. Assessing the need for water on an individual basis, we tailor our solutions to address specific problems.
With your support, Muslim Hands will be able to continue to provide clean drinking water to the world’s poorest communities around the world insha'Allah.
Now in our 25th year of relieving poverty and suffering worldwide and those affected by natural disasters, conflict and poverty.