We’ll be bringing communities together and walking 5km in four cities around the UK this Ramadan!
No child should suffer from long term effects of hunger, which can cripple whole communities.
Register now for your FREE FUNDRAISING KIT and help the children of War.
Registration: 18:30 – 19:15
Walk Time: 19:30 – 21:00
Closing ceremony: 21:00 – 21:30
Free Iftar meal: Maghrib onwards
But this is the reality for many Rohingya, Syrian and Yemeni children who have fled their homes from persecution and war. With absolutely nothing. Not knowing when the next meal will come.
• Since August 2017, close to 1 million Rohingya refugees are living in camps in Bangladesh and continuing to rise.
• Muslim Hands have delivered emergency food packs to around 30,000 people, however the vast scale of the crisis means we need more help to reach as many people as we can.
• 82% of water samples tested within the Bangladesh refugee camps were positive for e-coli – which can lead to life-threatening illnesses especially amongst young children.
• Today, 1 in 3 Syrians live under the poverty line and 9.4 million people are in need of food aid.
• Seven years on, almost 6 million children have been left dependent on humanitarian assistance.
• In Yemen, a staggering four out of five of the 24 million population need urgent life-saving aid.
• The people of Yemen are staring famine in the face as 17 million people have been left food insecure and 20.7 million people are in dire need of humanitarian aid.
This Ramadan, we need your help to ensure that these children receive the food they so desperately need.
Established in 1993, Muslim Hands is an international aid agency and NGO working in over 50 countries worldwide to help those affected by natural disasters, conflict and poverty.