Bangladesh Emergency Houses
- Hundreds of families in rural Bangladesh are living in broken and damaged structures (see image on the left) which are completely unsuitable for any human being.
- Many of these current structures do not provide adequate safety from the rain, cold or intruders.
- Moreover, in some areas houses have have been wiped out due to floods (such as in Moulvibazar).
- Our team are building stable homes for families in desperate poverty. The houses will be constructed from corrugated metal, cement and brick chips.
- Locations include Sylhet, Zakiganj, Sumanganj, Moulvibazar and others.
- Each house costs £890.