There's a short time left until Ramadan and some of us might be feeling a little rusty on the Do’s and Don’ts, the terminology used and generally how to get the best out of the most blessed month of the year.
We’ve put together a bunch of Ramadan articles that are packed with reminders, tips and tricks.
Click away and share with friends and family.
For Preparing for Ramadan
These articles will see help you hit the ground running, with advice on the Sunnah of Ramadan and lists of shareable du’as and reminders.
- When is Ramadan 2019?
- Ramadan Khutbah of the Prophet (saw) - delivered the night before Ramadan
- 30 days, 30 good deeds
- Essential du'as for Ramadan
For Motivation / Planning Ahead
Here's some advice about the benefits of different days in Ramadan, and how to keep yourself motivated as the month progresses.
- Benefits of the first 10 days of Ramadan
- Seven tips for the first 10 days of Ramadan (and du'as)
- Benefits of giving Iftar in Ramadan
- The ultimate Ramadan survival guide
- Five top tips to regain that fresh Ramadan feeling
Who must pay Zakat? What’s the difference between Sadaqah and Zakat? What is Muslim Hands donation policy on Zakat? All your questions are answered in our intensive guides below.
- Zakat, the essential guide
- A '100% Zakat' policy - the facts
- Zakat-al-Fitr - a small act with a big impact
- Sadaqah, the essential facts
For the Kids
Get your kids motivated and involved this Ramadan.
For the Chefs
These recipes are innovative and delicious - ingredients used are Sunnah-approved!
- Sunnah recipes - Dates
- Sunnah recipes - Barley
- Sunnah recipes - Grapes and raisans
- Sunnah recipes - Honey
- Sunnah recipes - Olives
- Top ten sunnah foods for Ramadan
- 12 sunnah seasonings to keep you healthy this Ramadan
For the Last Ten Days
Here are some tips on how to make the most of Laylatul Qadr and the final days of Ramadan.
- Five things you can do to get the most from the last ten days of Ramadan
- Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power
A quick reminder on how to pray the Eid prayer, as well as all the Sunnah acts you can perform on Eid.