India is in the grip of the Coronavirus pandemic. Hospitals are at full capacity and the healthcare system is on the verge of collapse. The country's death toll has passed 200,000, with numbers rising daily.
By giving to the India Covid Emergency Appeal you will be helping us provide oxygen and food to those in dire need in Delhi, the epicenter of India's corona crisis.
- 300,000 new cases daily
- Over 4,000 deaths daily
- 19 million people infected
- In Delhi, someone dies from Covid every four minutes
What Happens Next
- 1 Our teams on the ground use local knowledge to find people most in need
- 2 Funds are used to provide relief with projects designed in a variety of ways, including food and water, medical care and essential items
- 3 Projects are constantly monitored and assessed to ensure we optimise our relief work