Yemen Water Fund 250
Described by the UN as the ‘worst man-made humanitarian crisis of our time’, the war in Yemen has turned a poor country into a humanitarian catastrophe.
Already one of the most water-scarce countries in the world, the destruction of so much of Yemen’s infrastructure has left a massive 20.5 million people without access to safe water and sanitation [UN]. This water crisis has led to cholera outbreaks and increased malnutrition, with children being the most vulnerable.
Providing water to Yemen will improve health, alleviate suffering and ultimately save lives.
We are currently fundraising to rehabilitate the water network in Ma’rib, which is outdated and damaged by the conflict. With your donations, we aim to pipe clean, round-the-clock water to over 1.2 million people in Ma’rib, in sha Allah!
- £50 (50 people with water for life)
- £100 (100 people with water for life)
- £150 (150 people with water for life)
- £500 (500 people with water for life)
- £5 a month (5 people with water for life every month)
- £10 a month (10 people with water for life every month)
- £20 a month (20 people with water for life every month
Give now to save lives in Yemen.
Note: Our team are rehabilitating water wells and infrastructure across Yemen, benefitting thousands of families in Lahj, Ta’iz, Aden and Abyan. By setting up a regular donation, you can continue providing life-saving water to blessed Yemen even after we have rehabilitated the water network in Ma’rib.